Sunday, January 4, 2009





Just after Christmas we went to see the Temple Lights. Austin, Kenz's friend went along. Kenz was so nervous about Austin going with us. No teasing! I want to make Austin feel comfortable with our family. We really like Austin, he treats Kenz with respect, and that is what Tom and I want. Max wouldn't leave Austin alone, he kept saying "Kenz and Austin" sitting in a tree, k-i-s-i-n-g first comes love, then comes marriag, then comes a baby to make it three. So Austin gave Kenz a heart engraved on saying "Kenz and Austin sitting in a tree."

2 comments:

Preslee said...

HEy ummm u spelt marraige wrong! hahahaha
Hope u had FUN, Kenz and Austin look Cute Together!
But, I hope the baby can wait!

Heidi & Derek said...

Hey Angie, Sorry it's taken me so long to write back. I obviously don't check to see if I have comments on my blog! I will from now on. I miss you guys!!! How are you and Tom doing? You guys look so good! I love your family pics! McKenzie is so grown up and so, so beautiful! Thanks for keeping in touch. It's good to hear from you!