Saturday, March 21, 2009

McKenzie Bonner and the Prom 2009


I have to show everyone these pictures of my daughter. Jr. Prom 2009! A day that Kenz will remember forever.


She was so excited for this day to come. At 10:00 am they went on a "Day Date". When I was in High School we never did a day date, or movies after the prom. It took all day for me to get ready. But now there are alot more conviences. There is so much money going into the Prom it's kinda scary. So she had to be home for Cobi to do her hair, do her make-up, and then the dress, she really didn't have much time to get ready. I feel kinda bad for Cobi, Kenz was so nervous, and she just didn't like anything. She didn't like her hair, I was going to do her make-up, but she didn't want me to touch her, she got upset at Max, and I didn't know if she was going to explode... But Michael came, and they left for Dinner. Tom and I met them at the gym and she was completely "Walking on Air!" I haven't seen Kenz this happy for a long time..But tonight she was HAPPY!! Of course, I just had to cry when Tom was dancing with Kenz, but Tom had a tear in his eye also. You can see these pictures and my family was very happy! I felt so complete tonight, all is good at my house!



Michael Loves the Red Sox! It was so hard for Tom to give a boutonniere with Red Sox stuff. At our house, it's a Yankee House... Of course there are exceptions- Michael is a great guy and made McKenzie happy.









McKenzie Kimberly Bonner and Michael Davis


went to the Prom, and it was a good day!

3 comments:

Preslee said...

CUTE! I really like the PIcture of Max and HER!!!

Stacy said...

Such fun pictures of Mckenzie, she looked gorgeous, I am glad she had a great time.

NatRat said...

Kenz you look darling! I am so glad you had so much fun. I can't believe you are going to prom...you have grown up so fast. Your one cute girl!