Thursday, October 23, 2008

McKenzie Turned 17 on October 22

Don Pedros is singing Happy Birthday to her, a little embarrased

Halee and Chett are helping her open her presents. Grammie (meaning Peggy McKenzie) had to be there. McKenzie loves her so much!



She will always be my Princess.....................





Yesterday McKenzie turned 17. Wow that means I am old! It has been along time that we did a family party for her, the last 5 years it has been with friends. So we had a Surprise Party for her at Don Pedros here in Heber. Everyone came, and she was loving life. I just can't believe she is 17. Time flys. Max told me last night, "Mom I'm glad I'm not 17, because if I was you would cry for a year instead of just today." I was sad, but in a good way. So here are some pictures of the party...........

3 comments:

Stacy said...

congratulations on entering the world of blogging, it will be fun to keep up. Happy birthday to Mckenzie!

Preslee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NatRat said...

Shut up! She is 17? Wow. She id sarling, I hope she had a great day. It is so good to see you blogging, I love keeping in contact. Now just get Denni on the bandwagon!