Sunday, November 2, 2008

TAG YOUR IT!

8 things im passionate about
1. My Husband
2.My Beautiful Daughter
3.My Tender Heart Son
4. Watson-My Bulldog
5. Taking Pictures
6. CSI
7. Hawaii
8. My Family

8 things i say way to much
1.No
2.Turn down the TV
3That Sucks
4.Let's Go
5.Do you want me to count?
6.Fine
7.Did you do the dishwasher?
8.No

8 things i want to do before i die
1.Seal Max to us
2.Take Tom to Scotland
3.Take Kenz to watch the Yankees
4.Open a Real Studio
5.Go on a Cruise
6.Buy a new Car
7.Make money on my photography
8.Take a trip with just me and Kenz


8 things i've learned from my past
1.Tom is the greatest thing I've got
2.My Kids are more important than anything
3.Save money
4.Do laundry daily
5.I should've listened to gramps
6.Live Life to the Fullest!!
7.I need to say no

8.Show everyone how much they mean to me

8 places i would love to see
1.Scotland
2.Paris
3.New York
4.The Sacred Grove
5.Jamaica
6.London
7.Alaska
8.Maui again

8 things i currently want or need to do
1.Vacuum again
2.Call Jodi, she is the one who understands me with NO Judgement
3.Buy a new camera
4.Advertise my business
5.Scratch Watson's ear
6.Tell my kids I Love them so Much
7.Kiss Tom
8.Fix my Blog

NOW I TAG