Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween



OK So I am slow... But I have to show you a picture of Tom. He did a Halloween party at the Events Center, and he had to dress up. You know Tom has been sick for the last month, so the picture shows that he is sick, but you gotta love him. He has always wanted a tattoo, so I got him the Miami Ink costume. It had a thing for his head, but he said NO to that. Kenz and Emily helped me fixing sloppy joes, they were dead fairies. Pretty Scary HUH?

Max was upset because the football helmet was too tight. You know we adopted him, but he was mean't for us. I have a big head and he has a real big head. So he is my child. I talk about him being adopted and every single time his response is "Mom, I told Heavenly Father I wanted you, I no I wasn't in your belly, but I was in you heart huh mom" I tell him we waited 10 years for you to come, and yes Max you have always been in my heart.

2 comments:

Wild Wilson's said...

Max fits in with everything we do. We love him and life would not be the same without him. I am glad you gave him a better life. As for Tom, He did a great job and you would never know he was sick.

Love You Guys,

NatRat said...

What's up with Tom? His Costume looked great.
The other day I was thinking of when you guys were getting married and we were helping you deliver invitations or something...I thought it was pretty cool. I can't believe how long ago that was. Good times! Your great!