Monday, November 10, 2008

TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Where is your cell phone? Charging
2. Where is your significant other..Working
3. Your Hair Color? Dark Brown
4. Your Mother? I want to grow up and be just like her
5. Your Father? Extremely hard working, even when he was supposed to stop he didn't
6. Your Dream Last Night?
7. Your Dream/Goal? To have my photography business making money!!
8. Your Favorite Thing? My kids, taking pictures, and watson
9. The Room your in? Kitchen
10. Your Hobby? Watching Tom & Kenz golf, taking pictures, and watching Brett when I know whe he plays.
11. Your Fear? Losing the ones i love
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Same Place
13. Where were you last night? Watching TV
14. What your not? short
15. One of your wist-list items..? New Camera
16. Where you grew up? Heber
17. The last thing you ate? Gelato
18. What are you wearing..umm clothes?
19. Your TV? Great
20. Your pet? Watson, my bulldog
21. Your mood? Happy
22. Missing Someone? Gramps every day
23. Your Car..? Blue Durango
24. Something your not wearing? Socks
25. Favorite Store? Mall, Target, Walmart
26. Your Summer? I wish it was still summer
27. Love Someone? My Husband of 19 years and still going strong...........
28. Favorite Color? Blue
29. Laughed? Last night
30. Cried? Every day when I look around & see my world nots so bad