Monday, November 17, 2008

Watson










So this is Watson, he is my sidekick. When we are in the house he is just a few steps away. I think he is always protecting me. We had a bulldog named "Dazy" she is the mom of Watson. Watson is the only one who survived out of 6 puppies. Dazy didn't know how to take care of them, and she really didn't want anything to do with them. So I bottle fed Watson, he really wanted to survive. When he was a puppy, we were going to sell him, but I wanted no part of that and told Tom. He was born on the 4th of July, and he is 5 now. He loves kids to play with him, but he looks kinda scary. He won't bark unless he is outside and wants to come in. When he was just a pup, I told Brett that Watson was his, and now when Brett is over to our house, Watson is waiting for Brett to scratch his belly. When I am mad, or discouraged, Watson trys to make my day better. He just my Baby and always will be.

3 comments:

cobijared said...

Watson is darling, until he starts to breathe close to me. I don't think he is that scary (atleast Brett never did.)

Preslee said...

Watson looks soooo mean. But really he couldnt jurt a fly.

( hey kenz remember when I stepped on his tail? )

NatRat said...

What a cutie. Bull dogs are sweet. I remember Dazi. Good job at the bottle feeding, that takes a lot of time and patience.